You'll never have to worry about your hands again while cycling with these WEST BIKING Cycling Gloves! Made with breathable fabric and adjustable Velcro straps, they provide a snug and comfortable fit.
The gloves are also designed with a reflective strip, ensuring you stay safe while riding in the dark. Why do we need gloves when cycling? The strain on the wrist joint can be minimized by wearing cycle gloves, in the case of an accident will provide more safety for the hand, prevent slipping due to sweat, and Reduce the risk and degree of damage to the palm after falling. It can also reduce the pain caused by vibration when riding. It can be used not only in cycling but in many other activities, giving us the best protection for our hands!
- Suitable for a wide range of activities, giving you the best protection and comfort
- TERRY Cloth Design: The thumb of the full finger cycling mitts is a specially adopted style of terry cloth that could allow bikers to clean the long riding sweat.
- Biker riders do not need extra towels or full-finger cycling gloves!
- Non-Slip Cushion: Thick pads can withstand bumps quickly and minimize numbness when the road is bumpy. Reduce exhaustion and pain in your palm and protect it.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN
- Half finger for the summer weather.
- Full finger for normal weather.
- Winter Thicken for cold weather.